Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Infighting

At first I thought it was my imagination. Then I thought hey it’s got to be only me seeing this stuff. But now I realize I am not the only one that has witnessed the immature infighting in the paranormal industry. I don’t understand what they are fighting about. This group doesn’t like that group and that group thinks the other group does a bad job and fakes their evidence. All the while tearing each other down for some odd reason instead of supporting and helping each other in an effort to conquer the unknown.
Someone out there please enlighten me as to why this is so?

1 comment:

Aaron said...

It's the same as in any industry from my perspective. Once you lend yourself to fighting others in your same field, you will have to accept that you cannot advance as you would like. You're judgment is being clouded by petty worldly forces as opposed to anything spiritual.